Saturday, April 30, 2011

Getting Closer...

4.30.11

Sorry it's been so long since I've been able to post last; my Spring Break has been filled to the top with studying for coming AP exams and preparing for the last month of my Junior year in high school.

Today's post is dedicated to my taekwondo instructors Mr. Sorce and Mr. Bitzan and school for having placed signs announcing my program this summer with a link to this blog. Their support for me not only throughout my application and fundraising for AFS, but in so many other walks in life as well has been truly life changing. Without them, I even doubt I would have had the confidence I have now to step this far out of my "comfort zone" and even think about studying abroad for an entire summer!

I received my departure information from AFS this past week as well! I will be leaving in 53 days on June 22nd (from my home) to a flight in Florida and onto Argentina on the 23rd. I would be returning 55 days later on the 16th (Argentina's time), and back to my home on the 17th (my time). It's crazy to think that June is just around the corner!

My remaining tuition is in the two thousand dollar range, but is dropping slowly but surely with the continuing help from everyone. I'll keep updating as long as all of my readers keep doing what they do best: reading! (and reposting).

Thanks so much to everyone, for everything! I couldn't do this without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment