Monday, June 6, 2011

Thanks to EVERYONE For Their Support!

As of June 3rd, the ChipIn Widjet has ended...

Thank you to everyone who, through these last few months have shown me an unfathomable amount of support, both morally and financially. In my last post, I mentioned sending a confirmation E-mail to all contributors. As soon as I receive the newest update, I will tackle the entire list at once as I was dumbfounded when I saw how fast it was growing! In order to avoid any missed names, I decided to wait until the very end to send any E-mails. I hope to send those messages within the week!

On another note, I finally booked my flight to my "Orientation City" in Miami, FL. I leave early on the morning of the 22nd and, after an overnight stay, I fly out to Buenos Aires... I am both excited about going (of course!), but also starting to get nervous!

Once I receive more information about my host family, I will update my blog!

Another neat tid-bit of information: there is another student in Wisconsin going abroad on the same program as I. Considering that only ten students throughout the United States of America have been chosen to do a language study program abroad for the summer in Argentina, it's pretty darn impressive that two are coming from Wisconsin! Way to represent!

No comments:

Post a Comment