Monday, June 20, 2011

It's the Final Countdown!

With just over a day left before I leave to Argentina, I've finished packing my bags and am reviewing everything I need to know for my flight to Argentina! I can't, in a funny way, believe that in just over 24 hours, I'll be on a flight out of Mitchell International and on my way to Buenos Aires! I am incredibly excited, but already miss everyone too.

With a last minute issue working it's way out of my experience with AFS, everything is already all set for me to leave on Wednesday! With a stop in Miami, FL, I will be in Buenos Aires by the 24th and with my host family shortly after! My host family is a small, two (maybe three) person family and I believe they have a pet dog as well! They live in Villa Dolores, Argentina in the province of Córdoba. I do not know much else about my family, but my host mom and I have talked through E-mail and have friended each other on Facebook!






The 'A' marks Villa Dolores
  


A map of Argentina

I am unsure of how long it will take me to find a computer/Internet access, but I will update the blog as soon as possible! Also be sure to check back often as I hope to update everyone a few times while I'm gone!

Also, if you contributed to my trip, please check your E-mail for the first installment of the very special AFS Experience Newsletter! (If you can not find it, please check your 'spam' messages, and e-mail me!)

Until later,
~Brianna J. Moczynski

No comments:

Post a Comment